We are based in the National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health and Nutrition, Japan. We carry out bioinformatics and computational biology research into drug discovery and development (with special emphasis on early-stage target discovery and toxicity prediction). Our research involves both the analysis of real-life experimental data and the development of novel computational techniques, aiming to establish systems approaches to drug discovery.
- Research Scientist, Mari Itoh, Postdoctoral Fellow, Hitoshi Kawashima, Postdoctoral Fellow, Reiko Watanabe, Project Researcher, Takeshi Fujiwara and Tsuyoshi Esaki will give poster presentation at Chem-Bio Informatics Society(CBI).
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Hitoshi Kawashima and Postdoctoral Fellow, Reiko Watanabe will give poster presentation at American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS).
- Project Leader, Kenji Mizuguchi will give an invited lecture at The 4th Symposium of the Inter-University Research Network for Trans-Omics Medicine.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Jonguk Park will give oral presentation at The 61st Annual Meeting of Japanese Association for Oral Biology.
- Project Leader, Kenji Mizuguchi will give a speech at The 14th International Symposium of the Institute Network for Biomedical Sciences.
- Takeshi Fujiwara will give oral presentation at the Japanese biochemical society.
For further details, please see here (Institute for Protein Research, Osaka University).
Deadline of the application：Friday, May 1, 2020
Poster Title： ”Development of a pharmacokinetics prediction system using multiscale integrated modeling:15. Development of an in silico prediction system of human renal excretion and clearance from chemical structure information”
Author: Reiko Watanabe, Rikiya Ohashi, Tsuyoshi Esaki, Hitoshi Kawashima,
Yayoi Natsume-Kitatani, Chioko Nagao, Kenji Mizuguchi
please see more details here
2019-07-11 ~ 2019-08-05
For the past 3 weeks, we had substantial communication.
Prior to the end of program, we had a luncheon party as farewell party.